Sunday, September 16, 2012

I Love You this much

Hi! My blog friends,  it's time for another party at Make It Monday.
This week I used I Love You this much from Meljen Design
and the sketch of Sweet Sunday Sketch 167 to make this card.



Sponsor
This week we are being sponsored once again by the ever fun
Meljen Designs Digital Stamps are giving away the
lovely prize of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!

Image Detail
Pick of the Week
This gorgeous card is from Cards R Fun by Birgit
at last week's MIM linky party.
 I love the super cute shape and all the fabulous details
on the card! Thank you, Brigit for sharing with us! 

For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






11 comments:

  1. Such a cute image Meihsia and fabulous colouring.. gorgeous POTW...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card from you Meihsia. Love the card design .Your POTW is amazing and an unusual shaped card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Meihsia this is so sweet...love these little bears..gorgeous colouring and lovely papers...
    what a beautiful POTW...
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Meihsia! I love my weekly MIM visits to you - your cards are always so gorgeous and this one is uber cute! Fab take on that sketch honey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Meihsia, this is sooo cute, I love your card! I am always so found of cards with sewing on them, they are special! :) Love your coloring and so cute stamp! hugs Lotta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card and colored image Meihsia. I love the sketch too! Terrific POTW choice, love all of her details. Have a great week, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I swear, the way you manipulate shapes and colors is a science! I try and it looks like a bad experiment, but you have such mad skills to bringing the unique styles and combinations together beautifully! I LOVE your style of crafting. I know I said it before and probably will again, but I'm so happy you're part of MIM. Your contributions ROCK!
    Hugs and have a great week.
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOPS...got so carried away with your card I forgot to mention that you've selected a stunning POTW! Another crafter that molds paper into masterpieces. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic card Meihsia and a great image you have chose. Great job with the sketch too. just perfect for this weeks MIM challenge
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these cute little bears. beautiful presentation, love the DP and layout too. Your POTW is fantastic.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete