Sunday, August 12, 2012

Smile


Hello, there, let's have linky party at Make It Monday.
This week I used Emily Hug a Heart from Digi Doodle Shop
to make my card. And here it is.
Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy Neapolitan, Colorbok Flea Market

Sponsor
The DigiDoodle Shop is giving away a $10.00
Store Gift Certificate to the lucky random winner.

Image Detail
Pick of the Week

This fabulous card is made by Wendy from Cartai.
I love the beautiful image Wendy used and her coloring is
perfect!!! The color scheme is so delightful and attractive.
Thank you for sharing us your amazing work with us, Wenday... :)

For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.
Meihsia -> me :)

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






15 comments:

  1. Sweet card, love the soft colours and your beautifully coloured image. I really like those buttons and the scrabble tile sentiment.
    Your POTW is fab, Love that image - congrats to Wendy on her delightful creation.
    hugs
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh your card is so cute! What a darling stamp! And your POTW just brings a smile to my face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and feminine is your card .Love the soft colouring and the paper too .
    Love the card design on your POTW and the unusual image therein .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an adorable card Meihsia, gorgeous image and colouring, and love your POTW, beautiful colouring..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card hunnie, such a sweet image and love your colouring..Fabulous..
    Such a lovely pick of the week..so elegant!
    Hugs,
    Marjorie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card so pleased I saw you on MIM xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so pretty, Meihsia! Love how you did the lettering and the layout is so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card and image Meishia..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful card - I love that image. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. I took awhile to stare at your card before commenting because I was enjoying all the wonderful combinations of colors and patterns you combined. The stripes and florals and gingham with letters and buttons, all so incredibly matched up. Your card really does bring a smile and your POTW is amazing. Why can't I ever remember to use buttons like that?? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is so sweet and precious! I just love it!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. fab card meihsia.love how you coloured emily and your papers are so pretty
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Meihsia I so enjoy your creations each week.I just love your style. This is just so elegant. All the elements work so perfectly together.

    What a fabulous pick for you POTW. Such a striking card.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a fantastic card Meishia for MIM and great image. love the tiles for the letters
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Meisha, thank you so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog for the MIM card.
    Your card is so pretty! Beautifully coloured and a gorgeous layout hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete