Sunday, August 19, 2012

Girl

Hi! My blog friends,  it's time for another party at Make It Monday.
This post was scheduled earlier because currently I am on vacation now.
This is our second family vacation this year and we
plan to come back before kids' school starts.
For this week I used this Sweet Little Dunkey digi image
from Meljen Designs to make my card
and here's what I came up with.  
I really love this cute little dunkey... :)
Paper: Martha Stewart mat pad
Accessory: Making Memories Eclectic Metal Signs

 Sponsor
  
This week we are being sponsored once again by the
ever fun and cute Meljen Designs Digital Stamps!
Meljen Designs Digital Stamps are giving away
 the lovely prize of the winner's choice of 4 single digis!
For more inspirations please check our DT's blogs.
Meihsia -> me

Hope you will join the MIM party this week and have fun.
Thank you for stopping by..... :)

Meihsia 






15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Meihsia...Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meihsia,love the softness of colour , the cutest image and the prettiest papers .
    Beautiful card .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous baby girl card Meihsia, love the buttons and bling,great stitching too..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful card! I love that you used patterned paper for the donkey image. Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww did you see that little donkey on the news who was born premature and she had 2 pink casts on her front legs. So cute just like your card. Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card meihsia.pretty papers and a beautifully coloured image,your stitching looks amazing
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meihsia, that is soooo sweet! Gogeous paper piecing and love the lettering!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet card for a baby girl Meihsia. I love the touch of bling and your beautiful colored image. It's sugar & spice and all that's nice. ;)

    Thanks for the warm welcome on the DT blog. You guys are the best!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Meihsia

    I hope you are enjoying your family vacation.

    Your card is super gorgeous, what a little sweetie!! Love the way you have paper pieced the donkey.

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you can take a picture of a donkey and make it so adorable with dp and bling! It's a fantastic card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card Meihsia, love the sweet little donkey and the blingy "Girl" embellishment.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love this cute little dunkey too!! Your card is just darling - love the blingy "girl". I do think they start that early loving blingy stuff :o) I popped in from the MIM challenge - thanks for the opportunity to win some Meljens images!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awe this is super cute! Love the colors and my favorite part is the donkey.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So sweet! I love your paper piecing.

    ReplyDelete