Saturday, August 11, 2012

for Friends

Hi,friends. Happy Saturday!
This week the challenge at Our Creative Corner is
hosted by Paula -- use 3 ribbons or twine, 3 buttons or brads,
and some denim on a project.
Here is my take on it.
There are two brads on the denim heart and one brad is the rose.

Please check our DT's blogs for more inspiration
about this week's challenge.

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Irena Kowalczyk- Love, Life and Crafts
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper
Paula McClane - Scrap Addicts Attic
Lisa Minckler - You Made Me Ink
Christina Barnes - Dot Dot Stamping
Liliana Inguanti - Stampin' From Home
Kim Price - Inkcognito

Thank you for stopping by. Hope you have a nice weekend.


Meihsia












7 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia
    A most beautiful card, with plenty of texture, your denim heart is perfect.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVEly card! I love how you got that gorgeous shabby feel with the white and denim. You make beautiful things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What strikes me as incredible is that you've taken what are "traditionally" masculine textures and made them so incredibly feminine. I really admire the layout of your card and the overall appearance is just gorgeous. Fantastic take on this challenge. :)
    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meihsia! Before I get to your gorgeous card, I want to say a HUGE thank you for the gorgeous card you sent. You really brightened my day and it was so nice of you to think of me. :)

    Your card is fantastic! I just love all of the textures you have going on...and they all work beautifully together. Your projects are always such a treat for the eye! Have a grea day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!!! Love the sewn denim and that heart is perfect!!!! What a fun challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. MeiHsia, I just had to let you know how gorgeous your card is..I am a big fan of pretty polka dot pattern paper, and I just love the materials you selected.
    The doily adds a lot of softness and a handmade sweetness to your card. Great use of the denim, too.
    Hope all is well. Hugs, Sharon w.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your sweetly shabby card, Meihsia, especially your denim heart with the brads and the blue corrugated cardboard. Your three different ribbons, including ric arc are inspired. As always, I love your style!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete