Saturday, May 19, 2012

Photo Inspiration

Hi, Our Creative Corner friends, happy Saturday!
For the challenge this week let this picture inspire you.
We would love to see a color combination of orange and blue
with tones from white, cream to a bit of brown.
And here is my take on it.

I also link my card to the Party Time 55 at the 36th Avenue.

Please check our DT's blogs for more inspiration
about this week's challenge.

Linda Coughlin- The Funkie Junkie
Vicki Burdick- It's a Stamp Thing
Sue Butler- Scrumplescrunch
Anita Houston- The Artful Maven Haven
Anne Marie Hile- Stampin' Anne
Wendy Janson-  It's All About Stamping
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Holly Kean- Kean On Paper 
Irena Kowalczyk (aka Rudlis) - Love, Life and Crafts
Meihsia Liu- Simply Paper Crafts
Tui Nathan- Stampin Time
Lori Rider- The Diva Stamper
Kristin Tierney- Lilly Beth Boutique
Sharon Wheet- Designs by Sharon


Thank you for stopping by.
Hope you have a nice weekend.


Meihsia





11 comments:

  1. Hello Meihsia
    First thank you for two wonderful Challenges, I enjoyed them very much.
    How beautiful and soft your creation is, I love your turquoise flower, and the contrasting Orange butterfly is dramatic, but not loud, it all works so well.
    Smiles:)
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and pretty creation Meihsia ... I love your detailing, the soft textures, pretty colours and fabulous dimension!
    Thanks too for your great challenges these past two weeks, I have enjoyed them immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet and pretty creation Meihsia ... I love your detailing, the soft textures, pretty colours and fabulous dimension!
    Thanks too for your great challenges these past two weeks, I have enjoyed them immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet and pretty creation Meihsia ... I love your detailing, the soft textures, pretty colours and fabulous dimension!
    Thanks too for your great challenges these past two weeks, I have enjoyed them immensely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Meihsia, I just love the sheer elegance of your card! what a fabulous job on the inspirational photo, too. Your card makes me smile! I can't stop looking at it!
    great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just lovely. I especially like all the white space and that gorgeous orange butterfly. Your card has such a sweet shabby feel to it. Great challenges gese past two weeks!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Meihsia, that flower is so pretty and I love the butterflies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the fun challenges, Meihsia! Your card is absolutely brilliant! That butterfly is a beauty! I LOVE the inspiration photo! Hugs, Marcy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome inspiration photo, Meihsia! That room looks so quiet and serene...but that quilt is fantastic! Perfect pp of color! As always, I love he wonderful details you add to your projects. Thanks for a fun challenge this week! Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Talk about gorgeous texture!!! Love the contrast of the white! Great challenge Meihsia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, wow...you've done it again :)
    All the color elements chosen so perfectly, but my favorite has to be that texturized butterfly!!!

    ReplyDelete