Saturday, March 10, 2012

Life is ......... Tic Tac Toe

Hello, my friends. Happy Saturday!
This week's challenge at Our Creative Corner is -
"Tic Tac Toe "


and our designer Holly Kean hosts this challenge.
Please choose "three in a row" on the Tic-Tac-Toe board and
make sure you work those elements into your papercraft project.

I pick "brad, pink and flower" and use fabric as the background.  
Here is my card.
 


Paper: Recollections cardstock neutral,
            the Paper company white cardstock,
            the Girls Paperie by Margie crafting kit
Stamp: Tim Holtz Visual Artstry Collection
Ink: Stampabilities Pigment Ink Pad
Accessories: Hobby Lobby Decorative Trim,
            Tim Holtz idea-ology Adornment,
            the Paper Studio brad,
            the Paper Studio Crochet flower,
            fabric
Tool: Sewing Machine

Please check Our Creative Corner for more samples from our designers.

Thank you for stopping by.
Hope you have a nice weekend...... ^_^


Meihsia





7 comments:

  1. Oh my, Meihsia, how sweetly shabby is this? I am drooling over the lovely printed paper and that crocheted flower. Your embroidered lace is fantastic too. What a lovely piece you have created for this week's challenge.

    Hope you are having a fantastic weekend!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card! TFS!^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Meihsia

    This is just so stunning and beautiful - I love it all.

    FABULOUS!

    Take care

    hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful Meihsia,
    Your Fabric Bg is the eyecatcher and certainly steals the show, on this beautiful card.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my shabby goodness, Meihsia! This is amazing! Your bg is gorgeous and the lace and flower sing to me! Just perfect! Hugs, Marcy XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meihsia, I know that you won't be surprised, when I say that I just LOVE your card! OMGosh, it's so feminine and pretty. I just love that pink floral paper, and the wide lace across the card. I have to admit the rhinestone brad in the center of the crochet flower is too perfect! the pink polka dot pattern paper framing the sentiment is a lovely addition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Meihsia...this is pink-tacular! WOW! So pretty and I just love the mix of fabric, lace and that pretty crochet flower. That sentiment is so pretty and the perfect finishing touch for your beautiful creation. Hope your week is going well! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete