Saturday, March 17, 2012

Bingo - I love you

Hi, my friends.

This week at Our Creative Corner our designer
Anita Houston hosts the challenge -
As luck would have it today's challenge falls on St. Patrick's Day!
 Ah, the luck of the Irish, or so some say.
Make a card or tag with some sort of bingo card on it,
and use the color green somewhere on the project.
With some luck, you just might have the winning one!
And here is what I made for this challenge.

Pease check Our Creative Corner for more inspiration
from our creative DT for this challenge.

Thank you for stopping by.
Have a nice weekend.... ^_^

Meihsia





6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful assortment! I love the accordion flowers and that die charm is awesome. You have a great shabby style. It's great to be back at the OCC, I'm eager to be craftin' with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meihsia - this is FABULOUS!! I think this is my fav of yours! All those details, I find something new each time I look - like the dice! Hope you're enjoying a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Marcy XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Meihsia
    A wonderful cornucopia of elements that sit so beautifully together, a great card.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet - you have a wonderful shabby style and I enjoy your work so much! I love the way you have grouped all these elements and especially love that dangling die!

    Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeiHsia, this is gorgeous! I always enjoy all of the fun details you add to your projects. Everything just works so beautifully together. That little die is an awesome touch. Hope you are having a great week! Thank you so much for the fun postcard you sent, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty and full of wonderful details, Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete