Saturday, February 11, 2012

dear Friend

Hi, friends! Happy Saturday!
This week at Our Creative Corner the challenge theme is
"Best Friend" - make a paper craft item for a Best Friend!
It can be for a birthday, a thank you, or to just let her know
she is your best friend! 
The only other requirement, is to include a flower! 
 And here is my take on it.
This card is also for the challenge at:

Paper: Recolloections Cardstock Neutral,
            Colorbok Flea Market,
Paper Collections Cardstock
Stamp: Hampton Art
Ink: Archival Ink Coffee
Accessories: Spellbinders Fancy Tags,
             Sizzix Flowers 3D Die,
            the Paper Studio Gemstones


Be sure to stop by Our Creative Corner for more DT samples from our talented designers.

Sue Butler - Scrumplescrunch
Anita Houston - The Artful Maven Haven
Marcy Kaminski - En Papillote Arts
Irena Kowalczyk - Love, Life and Crafts
Tui Nathan - Stampin Time
Vicki Burdick~~It's a Stamp Thing
Anne Marie Hile - Stampin' Anne
Wendy Janson - It's All About Stamping
Linda Coughlin - The Funkie Junkie
Sharon Wheet - Designs by Sharon



Thank you for looking. Have a nice weekend!

Meihsia

6 comments:

  1. Meihsia, I couldn't wait to see what you created, and I think your card is sweet! I love the different patterns of paper and those roses are just darling! The light blue toile is the perfect 'ribbon' for this card. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Meihsia
    What gorgeous flowers and the pearl pins are a wonderful element, your scallops look great too. A lovely card.
    Smiles:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, Meihsia! Can I just say WOW? Love the whimsical polka dot background and all of the detail in the fabulous flowers. Just beautiful! I'm sorry I was absent last week...but I wanted to officially send you a big welcome hug to the OCC team. Your work is awesome and I am so looking forward to working with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card hun, fab layers and beautiful added detail. Thanks for playing along with us at CES this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are always beautiful as well! I love the polka dots! This card is so fun and shabby chic at the same time! Beautiful roses and pins!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo Meihsia, I love this card! Great layering and embellies! Fun colors for a dear friend! Hugs, Marcy

    (oh, yes, my doily center was cut out. I just remembered you asked me!)

    ReplyDelete